Wednesday 7 July 2010

AS Media Coursework Brief

This blog is for my AS media coursework. In this blog I will include all of my progress throughout the year and keep others informed about what I have done.

For my coursework I am required to create a film opening, I will be creating this film trailer in my group which consists of Sam Sadler and Michelle Roberts. For our opening we have selected horror as our main genre. We chose horror as the main genre as we previously had experience of making a horror film last year of which we believed we all did to a good standard so therefore continued to add to our experience from last year. Our sub genre for the opening is demonic posession we chose this as our sub genre as we believed we would be able to create a successful film opening of which we would be able to use several different camera angles and mise en scene which have subliminal messages behind them making our film trailer more advanced.


Sam and Michelle also have blogs which the links are provided for below:

Sam - http://sansadler.blogspot.com/
Michelle - Research
Planning
Evaluation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.